Rogue Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rogue Ninja

Enjoy the world as a ninja in this free rpg based forum (based off of Naruto and the popular rpg The Ninja)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Founding of a village!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vampiregod
Tenrai Kokorozashi
Tenrai Kokorozashi
vampiregod

Founding of a village!!! Empty
PostSubject: Founding of a village!!!   Founding of a village!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:29 am

it was a dark night...the blood red moon shone through the clouds...clusters of bats flew through the night...the councel has just been defeated!!! there all dead says the lead vampire with a grin on his face...the young vampire opens his eyes instantly captureing the head vampire in his glare...strikeing fear into his verry heart...the nobel begines to shake...as the young vampire walks forward towards the vampire....shiro....i can read your thoughts your heart your soul...i can not forgive you for what you have done...for killing my family my wife...i will destroy you...not realiseing whats lurkeing behind him a cursnik named....sumizome....as the cursnik drives a demon blade into the naru hazashii the vampire god...it breaks the hypnosis put apon shiro....he runs fearing his life along with the cursnik...un-abel to persue sumizome and shiro the vampire god sits....mourning the loss of everything that ment something to him...as he thinks about his revenge...he constructs a village named after those he's sworn to kill so he may never forget their names...sumizome shiro.
Back to top Go down

Founding of a village!!!
Page 1 of 1