Rogue Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rogue Ninja

Enjoy the world as a ninja in this free rpg based forum (based off of Naruto and the popular rpg The Ninja)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New User....

Go down 
+11
midnightdemon
Hyugga123
Erika16
MimiUchiha
Kiro999
Hitomi-Shi
Lorthrail
Neko-Hime
vampiregod
Reikon Keiri
Kataishin
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Kataishin
Tenrai Kokorozashi
Tenrai Kokorozashi
Kataishin

New User.... Empty
PostSubject: New User....   New User.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:01 am

I am Kataishin Creator and cheif Admin of this Site.... Please give us your info: Rp name, where u got this site from, and information about yourself rp wise
What a Face What a Face
i thought id say something about me... Im Kataishin Hizaki... my clan has been extinquished by a race of superbeings.... i was the only one to escape.. or so i thought

Last edited by Kataishin on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://rougeninja.rpgdynasty.net
Reikon Keiri
Tenrai Kokorozashi
Tenrai Kokorozashi
Reikon Keiri

New User.... Empty
PostSubject: New user   New User.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:43 pm

I am Reikon Keiri. It means soul executioner. Not much is known about me since i tend to remain a quiet mysterious person. It is noted that i have a demon, and that my jutsu consist of the use and sometimes manipulation of mine as well as others blood. Other techniques and jutsu i use are hard to classify due to the way they are used. No one knows my true birthplace or my age. I have come to these lands in search of a new beginning...
Back to top Go down
vampiregod
Tenrai Kokorozashi
Tenrai Kokorozashi
vampiregod

New User.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New User....   New User.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:32 am

good evening my name is naru hazashii. . .i am a direct descendant from the first vampire, lilith, i with hold the ancient vampire blood line called cursnik, im the last of the original vampires. My age is 66 million years but i appear to be 25.

you may know me as dile from the tnr.

Last edited by vampiregod on Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neko-Hime
Tenrai Kokorozashi
Tenrai Kokorozashi
Neko-Hime

New User.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New User....   New User.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:24 pm

I am Mayutsuki Kuroyuki, also known as Neko-hime. I am mother to Kataishin Hizaki. I married into the Hizaki clan and had one son before the superbeings. I barely escaped the massacre of my clan and went back to using my former name. I went back to my origional village and clan to find it too in ruins and spent my time trying to rebuild it. On a moonless night word came to me... Katai was still alive. There my search began.

Kat is the one who referred me. He's teh best.
Back to top Go down
Lorthrail
Outlaw Leader
Outlaw Leader
Lorthrail

New User.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New User....   New User.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:36 am

I'm some tyred guy who's really tyred..... gets bullied a lot.
I accidently advertised www.narurush.phpbbnow.com/index then he put his site on so i joined
Back to top Go down
http://www.narurush.phpbbnow.com/index
Hitomi-Shi
Tenrai Kokorozashi
Tenrai Kokorozashi
Hitomi-Shi

New User.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New User....   New User.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:51 am

Hello I'm hitomi-Shi, my bf told me about this site and kinda made me join, but I love him. I'm not too bright in the head but, I'm very ill-tempered so please don't make me mad. T_T" By the way if your from theninja-rpg.com you may now me as Demonic_girl113. So, yeah I don't really have a story yet, But I'll probly end up making one later in life. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kiro999
Student

New User.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New User....   New User.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:31 am

I am Kiro the 13 tailed ice wolf. My children are known as the bijuu and have tails from 1-9. I am sealed inside a human boy named Kyle-Uchiha and part of my spirit is inside a legendary blade he wears. When i am released i wear Anbu armor with chainmail under it and an Akatsuki cloak without the red clouds.
Back to top Go down
Lorthrail
Outlaw Leader
Outlaw Leader
Lorthrail

New User.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New User....   New User.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:27 pm

oh your demonic girl!
Back to top Go down
MimiUchiha
Aisukai Anihilation Unit
Aisukai Anihilation Unit
MimiUchiha

New User.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New User....   New User.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:47 am

im Mimi Uchiha im from the Uchiha clan kataishin told me about this site
...i thought i was the only one left..i was wrong..
i have a demon in me named Akira she is a vampire
im nice but dont piss me off and
im also vampire...though i never show it...
now im a full blodded vampire thanks to Vampiregod..but
im still human no matter what btw ^^ im a fire goddess and akari is meh friend

Last edited by MimiUchiha on Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Erika16
Student

Location : In the bushes behind you, don't bother turning around since I'm a ninja and will disapear instantly

New User.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New User....   New User.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:51 am

Hi I'm Erika16, my friends call me Erika16 or eri >_> you call me anything else without permission I'll kill you >_>
I'm a triplet so if you mess with me there will be 3 times the pain >_>;
My friend Kataishin asked me to join so i did.
Back to top Go down
Hyugga123
Sannin
Hyugga123

New User.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New User....   New User.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:23 am

Hi all, um, i'm hyugga, i'm a loner, and i can be your best friend or your worst nightmare, I am a sannin from the town of angels and i'd give my life to protect my leader, Kata, also, if you hear me say yummei, run, because I will draw power from my chakra and i will eventually release my demon, Hoen, the devil of sand. I live a secluded lifestyle up in Kazaki Village, and i only open up to my true friends. My main jutsu use is sand, obviously, but i am good with ninjutsu attacks and my genjutsu is strong due to the bayakugan i have.

I'm 14, 6"0 tall, crystal blue eyes black hair, i have one white wing from my left shoulder and a black wing from my right shoulder

Last edited by Hyugga123 on Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:46 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
midnightdemon
Hellion ANBU Leader
midnightdemon

New User.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New User....   New User.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:34 am

I am Midnightdemon

Midnightdemonx9 - TNR

I am Demon/Vampire, I dont drink blood because when I do I can control the powers I get from drinking blood.

Apperance: I always have a black shirt with a trenchcoat and black cargo pants. I carry a sword on my back (Cloud Strife Style) which I can put my element chakra. I have a gage on my left ear and my family simbol on my left shoulder. I sometimes have a hood that shadows my face. My eyes are Red with a black pupil and my hair is Jet Black.

Family: 1 brother - Outlaw - Same Eyes as me but I am superior than him - I havent killed him because he is my brother

Last edited by midnightdemon on Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowlair.tk
viperzfury
Aisukai Anihilation Unit
Aisukai Anihilation Unit
viperzfury

New User.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New User....   New User.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:41 am

hi I am code name viperzfury game name husabuna shingeko

yes same on tnr ^^
Back to top Go down
Shukketsu Manako
Student
Shukketsu Manako

New User.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New User....   New User.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:45 pm

I am Shukketsu Manako. Translated into Bleeding Eye. I was born into a world of destruction and seem to be the only one of my kind. With Fiery Pink hair and Bright Green eyes. After spending most of my childhood in an Orphanage I was conscripted into the ninja academy to fight in the war.

Was Refered to this site by Neko-hime
Back to top Go down
Akari Hiyomi
Genin
Akari Hiyomi

New User.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New User....   New User.... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:12 pm

Konnichi wa, Akari desu... «::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::[[]]xxxxxxo
well, like u know I'm Akari Hiyomi...
I'm a demonic angel, better knowed like the goddess of the wolves. I escape from my home in the ice mountains because I want to be like the humans but it has been hard for me be in the society find a friend and someone who can love me... I have been eternally rejected by the people but, I will still in my way until I found that peace... In the night I have the ability to turn into a white wolf, my techniques are based in ice. I always charge with a long diamond katana in my back and three kunais in each leg and when I use my godess powers, my eyes turn into an icing-blood red (my eyes are naturally ice blue) and I'm a little self-centered...
I have been living in the earth long time ago... but when I born I had to choices angel or demon, I haven't decide yet... so Im forgeting everything each 50 years... I will remember anything until I decide what I want to be...
I'm always with my pet Kori, he is an ice dragon: he can change his color and size in every moment but he get weak near the fire...
Back to top Go down
Snake
Student
Snake

New User.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New User....   New User.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:55 pm

Im Snake....xxSnakeEaterxx from TNR....I was Bored
Back to top Go down
Lorthrail
Outlaw Leader
Outlaw Leader
Lorthrail

New User.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New User....   New User.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:39 am

ok cool dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New User.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New User....   New User.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New User....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rogue Ninja :: New Users-
Jump to: